COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect data about you in different ways when you use our Services or differently interact with us.
Information Collected from You
We collect data directly from you. For example, we assemble information and you give to us when you sign up for our newsletters, engage in a contest or survey, use our Contact Us form, or otherwise interact with us. Such information may combine your name, email address, and any other information you envy to provide.
Information Collected from Other Sources
We may also collect information from other references and combine that with the information we gather on our Services. For example, we may receive information about you from analytics providers and different third parties that give us data about our users. The varieties of information we may receive about you from other origins include your, demographic data (such as your gender and, age range), your device and operating system information, and regional report.
Automatically Collected Information
When you obtain or use our Services, some data is automatically gathered. For example, when you visit our Services by your computer, we automatically log your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and relative location information obtained from your IP address, browser type, access times, and language, and the website you visited before navigating to our Services. Additionally, if you visit our Services through your mobile device, we collect your unique device ID, device make and model, device IP address, mobile web browser type, and version and mobile carrier. We also collect data about your usage of and action on our Services.
We may gather data using web beacons (also identified as pixel tags). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Services or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, understand usage, count visits, and campaign effectiveness, and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
THIRD-PARTY ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISEMENTS
We may also permit third parties to provide analytics services and serve advertisements on our service across the Internet. These objects may use web beacons, cookies, and other devices or technologies to assemble data about your use of the Services and other websites and applications, including your IP address, web browser, pages viewed, time consumed on pages, or in apps, links snapped and conversion information. This data may be used by CampTentsReview and third parties to, amongst other things, analyze data, determine the popularity of certain content, deliver advertising or additional content targeted to your interests, and better explain the usage and visitation of our Services and other sites followed by these third parties.
USE OF INFORMATION
- We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- operate and promote our Services;
- provide and release products and services and give you related information;
- answer to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- interact with you about new promotions, contests and rewards, upcoming events, and additional news regarding products and services recommended by CampTentsReview and our selected partners;
- process and contest entries and rewards;
- examine and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- personalize and enhance the Services and provide advertisements, features or content that meet user profiles or interests; and
- carry out any other goal for which the data was collected.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- We may give information regarding you as follows:
- with your permission or at your direction;
- with consultants, vendors, and other assistance providers who are serving on our behalf and need access to your data to bring out their work for us;
- with other companies that we partner with to give contests, surveys, or questionnaires when you opt-in to this kind of sharing;
- in response to a request for data if we believe disclosure is by any proper regulation, law or legal process, or as unless required by any rule, applicable law, or regulation;
- if we believe your operations are inconsistent with the quality or language of our user agreements or policies or to secure the rights, property, and security of CampTentsReview or others; and
- in association with, or through negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or purchase of all or a section of our business to a different company.
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to acknowledge you.
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
The Services may allow social plug-ins (such as the Facebook “Like” button) or other tools or features that let you experience things you take on our Services with other websites, and vice versa. The benefit of such social sharing characteristics enables the sharing of certain information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you set with the third party that implements the feature. For more knowledge about the purpose and scope of information gathering and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these features.
CampTentsReview uses reasonable measures to help protect data we collect about you to stop misuse, loss, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
We collect the information we collect about you for as long as is required for the purpose(s) for which we originally received it. We may recollect certain data for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THE U.S. AND OTHER COUNTRIES
CampTentsReview is based in the United States and we provide and store information in the United States. Therefore, we and our service providers may carry your information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide similar levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your data receives enough level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually decide to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you prefer to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
CampTentsReview may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any modifications to this Policy, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the Policy, and in some cases, we probably provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you an email notification). We urge you to review this Policy whenever you access the Services to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us through our contact us form.